New guy

Riddle

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new here and usually take my time to observe and get a sense of the community before contributing. But I feel comfortable enough to dive in now! I've been passionate about shooting for as long as I can remember, and recently discovered a new enthusiasm for big game hunting, specifically Coues whitetail, which I've been pursuing for the past two years. Although I'm starting a bit later in life, I'm fully immersed and loving every moment of it.
Thank you.

:S Welcome:

Welcome

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! I'll be chasing Coues myself for the second time this year in SW NM.

Reactions: WAB
There are a number of Coues fanatics on here. You are in good company!

Image1718712437.069254.jpg

Greetings Riddle,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a moment, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heather387

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex
A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?