New guy from Texas

bphillips

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
U.S., Canada, Mexico, South Africa
Hello all. I have been lurking here awhile but just decided to join to interact with some of the knowledgeable people here. Hope all is well.

Bobby

Welcome to AH, glad to know that you joined, I am sure you will enjoy the site as much as I have...

My very best always

Good Morning & Welcome! I'm a Texan too. You will love the site. Very beneficial & helpful. The only resource you will need in planning your trip!

Welcome Bobby from a fellow Texan. Enjoy the site, it's the best there is!

Welcome to AH Bobby! Glad you pulled that trigger nice to have you with us.

Glad you decided to came out to play.

Welcome to AH.

welcome to AH bphillips
enjoy the site .

Welcome to the family Bobby!

Welcome Bobby and fellow Texan. I joined a few months ago and will be leaving on my first trip to South Africa in 3 weeks! Great bunch here with a lot of knowledge. You've come to the right place.

Glad you decided to join us!

Welcome Bobby! Good to have you on the forum.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH, Bobby!

Welcome to AH Bobby from another Bobby! Enjoy the site.

Bobby,
Welcome to AH. You can learn a lot from the experts on this site. I'm not one of them (although occasionally I pretend to be one). :bonk:

Thank you all for the welcome.

I'm looking forward to returning to Africa and possibly starting on the big 5. Will be looking for them all with no fences if possible.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome to AH, Bobby !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edgarfrutt

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.