New from Spain

Suera

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Hi everybody, I'm new here, some time watching in the past and finally I decide to be a member.
I'm from Spain, I hunt here all the big game ( fortunately I have many tags) some years ago I started to made international hunt ( Asia per now) and in future I hope continue visiting and hunting other countries.
I like learn about other countries and animals.

Welcome to AH, Enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to AH. Spain is my favorite European country. I’ve visited many times & will return many more times…fine people, wonderful culture, rich history & great food.

welcome welcome welcome

Hello and welcome!

:S Welcome: to AH! My husband (@ActionBob ) and I were in Spain for two weeks this past May for hunting and vacation. Absolutely loved it there!

Welcome to AH. Spain is my favorite European country. I’ve visited many times & will return many more times…fine people, wonderful culture, rich history & great food.
I'm happy to heard that you love my country. If you return only ask me and we can make some hunt sir.

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard Suera. What species of game have you hunted? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you have any thoughts or plans for hunting Africa? If so, what species and when?

Welcome aboard Suera. What species of game have you hunted? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you have any thoughts or plans for hunting Africa? If so, what species and when?
Here I hunted all the game ( many beceite ibex, the other 3 ibex, many cantabrian chamois and roebucks, deers, Barbary sheep , mouflon, wildboards, fallow deer...) Also I hunted in Pakistan Sidnh ibex and Afgan Urial.
I have Africa in mind but I don't think yet about the animals.

Welcome Suera! Glad to have you here on AH. Sounds like you have a good start on international hunting. I'm sure you'll also enjoy africa once you get there. Lots of different animals and habitats to hunt in.
Spain is on my list to hunt. I'm especially interested in a Ibex slam. Perhaps in the next year or two I'll get there.
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilbertCarlisle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with