New from Spain

Welcome Suera! Glad to have you here on AH. Sounds like you have a good start on international hunting. I'm sure you'll also enjoy africa once you get there. Lots of different animals and habitats to hunt in.
Spain is on my list to hunt. I'm especially interested in a Ibex slam. Perhaps in the next year or two I'll get there.
Bruce
Always most welcome, I'm sure you will enjoy it

Welcome to our forum. I spent about three weeks in Barcelona and Palma many years ago, but never hunted there. We have a few members from the U.S. that visit and hunt Spain on a regular basis. They all have only good things to say about your country AND the hunting. Waiting to hear some of your hunting stories.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Suera! Enjoy your new membership here and know we like to share our enthusiasms! Spain is the country I’ve visited the most, love it!

Your Avatar is an excellent trophy. Congratulations.
Welcome to AH. Do share some more pictures and the hunting stories.

Hola Suera,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have time, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH Suera! Nice to have you here on the posting side.

Welcome to AH @Suera ! looking forward to reading about your adventures in Spain!

Welcome to AH!

Hi everybody, I'm new here, some time watching in the past and finally I decide to be a member.
I'm from Spain, I hunt here all the big game ( fortunately I have many tags) some years ago I started to made international hunt ( Asia per now) and in future I hope continue visiting and hunting other countries.
I like learn about other countries and animals.
Welcome!

Good day! Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here. If you need any help we’re here for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinaFra

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with