New from Ohio

Flying.Parrott

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I’ve been lurking for awhile but never joined because my bank account would be hurt from the classifieds!

I recently bought a safari through a DSC auction and figured it was time to join. I’m looking forward to learning and hopefully writing some reports along the way.

Now… off to the classifieds

Welcome to AH Flying.Parrott!

:S Welcome:

Welcome to the forum.

Where abouts in Ohio are you located?

Welcome aboard!

Hello Flying.Parrott,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to reading your hunt report and seeing your photos as well.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Hello everyone!

I’ve been lurking for awhile but never joined because my bank account would be hurt from the classifieds!

I recently bought a safari through a DSC auction and figured it was time to join. I’m looking forward to learning and hopefully writing some reports along the way.

Well same thing here. Just register in the forum after coming back from a trip to South Africa last week and definitly I am heading back. I think is way better to join now and go after so you can have a better idea about caliber, type of bullet and all the details that couldl make a diference during your hunt.

Last edited:
Welcome to a fellow Buckeye, from the Northcoast

Central Ohio, about 30 minutes SE of Columbus.
Down around Washington or Jaskson?
I'm originally from Ohio.Went to college at Edison State in Piqua and then down to Wright State in Fairbourne/Dayton. Back in the early '80's hunted quite a bit down near Portsmith.

Welcome! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions...

Hello everyone!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to a terrific site. Enjoy yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finley44F2

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!
wolfhunter wrote on Mark haynes's profile.
I hunted with you a couple years back speedy goat with Don Lynch call me
I've been hunting and shooting all my life in So Cal. Luckily, I've passed it on to my son who does his thing on the East coast except when we get together for some outdoor activities. I shoot just about anything that goes bang including rifle, shotgun and muzzleloaders. I've scratch-built several flint rifles and a couple of pistols and rebuilt several old muzzlestuffers for friends.