a_alrumaidhi

Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
Hi everyone New guy to Join the website , i’ve visited SA two times to to hunt, the first time was in 2021 , the second in 2024 for wingshoot at the free state , i ve visit this beautiful site couple times as visitor and now im a member with you guys to learn about hunting in africa big thanks to mr jerome the founder of this site big thanks to all members

Hello a_alrumaidhi,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have time, I invite you to look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH.

There are a lot of good outfitters that sponsor this site will be glad to help you with a variety of hunts.

There is a lot of experienced and knowledgeable members on this forum ready to assist you in making your dream hunts a reality.

Welcome to AH a_alrumaidhi!

Welcome aboard, learning here is a great and free thing.

Good day! Welcome from our side also!

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board. Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.

Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Norman Simpson

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on 9412765's profile.
RE: Interarms Whitworth 375HH f/sale f/$850. If still available, I will buy it. I am in KY can do a face to face deal. My e-mail is:

kent.warco.llc@gmail.com or PM me here. Cell is: 606-923-3162

Your 5 hrs f/me. You travel to OH w/work. If you can be at Cincinnati, OH that 1/2 way. I can travel most days but Friday afternoons are best. Let's set up a date/time/location to meet up.
thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.
Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.