My name is_______ and I have a problem

Jealousy shows it head in mysterious ways. You must really be in love with my rifle.

I suggest you start out with a used one first, then work your way up with a few barrels before popping off with a Kilombero.
@BeeMaa
Ain't jealous mate just love fishing for bites from you. I know how much you love Barbie and all the innovation that went into making it such a functional rifle. I have tried one and admired the inginuity in the rifle But couldn't do the straight pull thing and the stock didn't feel comfortable to me.
To each their own.
It's the same as my love of the Whelen but it's not for everyone (only those with class and superior breeding,Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha). So beats me how I got to love it as I have no class and I'm mongrel bred.
Even if you were offering a free R8 I would decline on the lack of fit and to complicated for me to work out.
Bob

Interesting thoughts on selling spare body parts.

Quite a few of mine have been....enhanced due to being worn out from a prior life. Anyone need artificial hips/shoulders? Who really needs both anyway?

@BeeMaa
Ain't jealous mate just love fishing for bites from you. I know how much you love Barbie and all the innovation that went into making it such a functional rifle. I have tried one and admired the inginuity in the rifle But couldn't do the straight pull thing and the stock didn't feel comfortable to me.
To each their own.
It's the same as my love of the Whelen but it's not for everyone (only those with class and superior breeding,Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha). So beats me how I got to love it as I have no class and I'm mongrel bred.
Even if you were offering a free R8 I would decline on the lack of fit and to complicated for me to work out.
Bob
Third line from the bottom got me, til I read the last.
Apply the KISS principle, keep it simple stupid.

I would take a free Blaser, I would take the time to so it out.

I was wondering how many replies until the Blaser got a mention, no surprise the BeeMaa was the first to mention it.

But, I have said before I could appreciate a classic rifle like a Rigby. A.275 Rigby sounds neat as I like 7mm’s and would probably want to pair it with a .375H&H

Last I checked they don’t give away Rigby’s either and I am too tight to buy one.

Might need to see if I can hunt with Tractor Bob

Third line from the bottom got me, til I read the last.
Apply the KISS principle, keep it simple stupid.

I would take a free Blaser, I would take the time to so it out.

I was wondering how many replies until the Blaser got a mention, no surprise the BeeMaa was the first to mention it.

But, I have said before I could appreciate a classic rifle like a Rigby. A.275 Rigby sounds neat as I like 7mm’s and would probably want to pair it with a .375H&H

Last I checked they don’t give away Rigby’s either and I am too tight to buy one.

Might need to see if I can hunt with Tractor Bob
I strongly suspect that if you invited @Just Gina over to hunt Sambar or something interesting, she might bring both and let you borrow one;)

She might even invite me along for the ride:)

Interesting thoughts on selling spare body parts.

Quite a few of mine have been....enhanced due to being worn out from a prior life. Anyone need artificial hips/shoulders? Who really needs both anyway?

I don't need any shoulders...yet, and I already have one hip replaced. Could use at least one if not both knees and 3 or 4 lower vertebrae replaced. A younger set of eyes to help in using iron sights would also be nice.

I think these original parts still have a lot of years left before a major overhaul will be required.

You will not be asking @ActionBob for his Rigby's because they belong to @Just Gina. Good luck with that! Maybe bring an offering of coffee...but even then.
That offering had better be a lot of coffee.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

One that she can't refuse. After her second morning cup. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I strongly suspect that if you invited @Just Gina over to hunt Sambar or something interesting, she might bring both and let you borrow one;)

As her gun bearer.:E Rofl:

That offering had better be a lot of coffee.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

One that she can't refuse. After her second morning cup. :ROFLMAO:
Phsst, second cup!... Amateur. Think second pot;)

We live about 600miles from Sambar country and I haven’t hunted them but I’m hoping to.
Have guns will travel.
There will be a few forum members who know more about Sambar,
There is a lot of history and tourism in my area. We have 2 shoe shops and one of those American restaurants up the road you know the fast food type. A bit short on tractors in town but there should be some in the Sunraysia where the little grey Massey Ferguson were found on every fruit block once and have a memorial Bronze model in Wentworth after they saved the town building levie banks in 56.

Hey my wife has those! She even let's me borrow them;)
@ActionBob
You are slowly learning my son
Always remember what's hers is hers and what's yours is hers. Sometimes they genoursly let us play with their toys.
Bob

@ActionBob
You would have to be a very good boy for @Just Gina to invite you along. Maybe if you volunteer to be the camp cook she will let you go.
That happy wife happy life saying was started by women to make us males work HARDER to try and please them.
Me, in the other hand are always in the shit it's just the depth of the shit varies from day to day. Sometimes in way over my head, others only ankle deep.
Bob

I don't need any shoulders...yet, and I already have one hip replaced. Could use at least one if not both knees and 3 or 4 lower vertebrae replaced. A younger set of eyes to help in using iron sights would also be nice.

I think these original parts still have a lot of years left before a major overhaul will be required.
@Ridge Runner
Keep replacing parts and when you die the family won't know wether to bury you or sell you as scrap metal.
Bob

@Ridge Runner
Keep replacing parts and when you die the family won't know wether to bury you or sell you as scrap metal.
Bob

Knowing my family they'll salvage the and sell the metal or use some of it to replace their old worn out parts, and what is left they'll bury.:ROFLMAO:

My name is Northern Shooter and I have a problem, I haven't yet hunted Africa and need to remedy that.

I'm recently retired (late 30s) and have caught the Africa bug. It all started with my 375HH which I refer to as the perfect gateway drug.

I've since added a 416 Rigby, a 458 WinMag and am about to purchase a 500NE double.

Time to put all these fine rifles to good use on the dark continent.

Holts auction house in the U.K. have 2 Rigby 275’s coming up in the next auction.
Guide prices are £1500-2000.
There’s also a tasty Mannlicher Schonauer stutzen as well.

Knowing my family they'll salvage the and sell the metal or use some of it to replace their old worn out parts, and what is left they'll bury.:ROFLMAO:
I was on a New Orleans Cemetery tour and the tour guide was explaining how the body is slowly, over a years time in the heat inside the sarcophagus, cooked until nothing but ash and solid bits like teeth and artificial replacement parts are left.... Which when the tomb is opened to install another family member, the parts are taken out and recycled.....

Having a bad left knee and always on the lookout for a deal, I raised my hand and inqured if that meant I could find a good deal on slightly used replacement knee on the New Orleans Craigslist or something.....

She stared at me contemplating the question for a minute, then shook her head and said..... nononono..... they melt them down!

So @Ridge Runner your family will need to watch the steel and titanium market and either keep you alive until prices top out, or keep you on ice;)

Commodity price only, no "value added" ready to reuse parts to be sold....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MavisKessl

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?