Great story! You had me captivated, reminiscing on my own leopard hunt this year. Congrats on a great old cat!

Perfect

Only 2 days to get a chui? Unbelievable! And one fine old boy as well. Excellent tale of a grand hunt. Seeing his teeth (they look like mine!) you did him a service!
Thanks for the report!

Great write-up and wonderful Leopard!

Leopard hunting is something very special. Thank you for sharing your adventure.

Thanks a lot for sharing this and a well deserved Waidmannsheil @JOHunts ! Your writing was truly captivating and I would love to hear more about the rest of the hunt.

Excellent report thanks for sharing. I’m reading “The Horn” for the umpteenth time right now.

Beautiful cat and a wonderful story. I always enjoy reading reports of Ernest’s hunts.
Keep dreaming, Africa will call you back.
PG

What a perfect old cat. Need to have him done with a mouth open pose. Those incisors will be a conversation for every guest. Thanks particularly for a great story well told!

Gunsmoke had not cleared?!? ;) Ruark could embrace a bit of literary license as well.

Congrats again.

I love to see hunters killing old mature cats like the one you killed

I’m waiting on the aging committee to age mine from Zambia

My PH is thinking 6.5-7yo

FEE1D541-201F-45CD-B407-892B2677C9AD.jpeg
75C20DC6-568A-4F83-90DB-F5817E5765D6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatlynRegi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?