Mozambique Pictures

mozam (114).JPG
Up, up, up the hill we go for some signal and to watch the herds of Sable of course.
 
What a beautiful country and such awesome hunting! Thank you for sharing and enlightening!
 
Great to see that many hunters on AH have had the chance to hunt Mozambique, from the harsh swamps to the heat scorching flat lands. Lets see your photos of the country also known as " Gods Window".

Simon, is in your property a real chance to get a buffalo bull with 40"
Real chance is for me,when you shot from ten mature buffs three.
Greetings
Foxi
 
Foxi, I am not shooting buffalo on my place in Niassa, the numbers are too low still. I started hunting on the Zambezi(moz), so have a lot of contacts, there, I do nearly all my buffalo in the Delta, 40 inch isn't a problem if you like walking.
 
Because of the remoteness of the area and the rough terrain, we have to strip the landcruiser down completely after the season and have them in 100% working order for the new season. Even the mighty landcruiser takes a beating. @spike, don't even start with the landrover debate.View attachment 43211

I always thought a landcruiser's motor consisted of a hamster in a wheel. :E Head Scratch: And you just replaced the hamster once it died.
 
hAHAHA guess whose walking around africa next trip ,he takes
 
Dam expensive hamsters...
 
Typical Moz camp.
IMG_00000148.jpg
 
what is it a maze?
how the hell do find you tent after a long sundowner session ?
 
what is it a maze?
how the hell do find you tent after a long sundowner session ?

@bluey ,I agree with you.
stalking the whole day,than,a real,impressive " happy hour" after a successful hunt and than an intellectual challange to find the bed.
What could all happen,when I lay by the housemaid ?(and I don't notice that:(:(:sleep::sleep: )
Imagine ,what clever kind of clients Simon must have .
I'm only a simple boy from Bavaria.
Below, Simons hunting camp in Germany;);)
Foxi
Irrgarten.jpg
 
Suck the sides in ,on a few cans
Then its a hundred metre hurdle race across for a feed
Then they spin you circles for a while,and tell you to go to bed(y)(y)
 
Suck the sides in ,on a few cans
Then its a hundred metre hurdle race across for a feed
Then they spin you circles for a while,and tell you to go to bed(y)(y)

that real good,I hope Simon has a little humor and isn't angry about us o_Oo_O
 
Dont fret, foxi
He will get us back, mate
He can shit stir, with the best of them.......:LOL::LOL:
 
:(o_Oo_O@bluey, you get a choice, You can either have the maze or SNAKES? And I know how you feel about snakes!!!

Foxi, if you want to get lost in the maze to play with your snake. ... You gonna have to go solo.... No house maids.
 
don't snakes like mazes ?
if that's the case ,theres going to be one at my house....
then again the way its going I wont need one in new Zealand , theres no snakes there
 
Simon, I'm experienced in dealing with snakes.
I had one.
Beautiful,elegant,cold and poisonous.
A man needs a good condition(read money) to survive that.
Thank God, these times are over.
Foxi
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,798
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top