Most beautiful antelope?

Most beautiful antelope?

  • Bongo

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Kudu

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Impala

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Sable

    Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Gemsbok/Oryx

    Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Nyala

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Lesser Kudu

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Eland

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Bushbuck

    Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Other

    Votes: 10 13.0%

  • Total voters
    77
The mountain gazelle or the palestine mountain gazelle.

The United Arab Emirates and Turkey both have a conservation success story done trough the sustainable use conservation system, although the amount of individual animal that can be harvested is very limited.

mountain-gazelles-gazella-gazella.jpeg
307928.jpeg
171989.jpeg
AE019.06.jpeg
 
What is it?
Arabian Oryx. Like the N./Saharan/Scimitar Oryx, thanks to zoos and wealthy ranchers, their stock did NOT go extinct. While I do not enjoy seeing animals caged up, those places do serve a purpose when it comes to re-establishing species where necessary...
 
+1 but I would swap out eland with the bushbuck. Eland is #1 on my ‘want’ list though, the type of hunt really appeals to me.
Once you have eaten Eland that bushbuck will fast become a memory...lol (And they don't taste too bad, either!) I want to be an Eland rancher!!!
 
Eland and then on top Lord Derby.
The grace with which these giants tripple in the field always blows my mind.
There are at least 3 species (in order of ascending filet size): S./Common, Livingstone's, Lord Derby.
 
Other: In retrospect, I love them ALL! One of the reasons to hunt.

52.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly he has adapted! (we found his mask, snorkel, and flippers on a nearby island!)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,164
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top