Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
I would like to wish all on the AH forum a merry Christmas and an even better new year.
Thank you to all that have provide invaluable information and advice.
Thank you for all the enjoyment and good natured ribbing we have given each other throughout the year.
For all this it is the greatest forum around and I have formed some lifelong friendships both locally and overseas thru this that I'm eternally greatful for that friendship.

To all the 243 owners you will for ever have my sympathy for being inflicted with that cartridge. For those that use it and have successfully used it you have my admiration for actually using the correct projectile for the game you hunt.
Most of all thank you for everyone just being you it's what makes this forum great
May your God bless you.
Bob

Merry Christmas Bob!

20231221_212158.jpg

I know one moderator who needs to make sure the coal chute is empty tonight! :D

Good Christmas afternoon to you Bob and those other folks on those big Islands.

The kids are about to make life interesting in Europe and Southern Africa. Happy Christmas morning.

North and South Americas good Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas!

I would like to wish all on the AH forum a merry Christmas and an even better new year.
Thank you to all that have provide invaluable information and advice.
Thank you for all the enjoyment and good natured ribbing we have given each other throughout the year.
For all this it is the greatest forum around and I have formed some lifelong friendships both locally and overseas thru this that I'm eternally greatful for that friendship.

To all the 243 owners you will for ever have my sympathy for being inflicted with that cartridge. For those that use it and have successfully used it you have my admiration for actually using the correct projectile for the game you hunt.
Most of all thank you for everyone just being you it's what makes this forum great
May your God bless you.
Bob
And merry Christmas to you Bob, along with the rest of the gang at AH.

Doug

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas, Bobby. I've got a nice B.S.A Majestic in .243 Winchester to gift you one of these days.
@Hunter-Habib
The BSA is a beautiful fife BUT the Majestic stuffed up on two counts. The first was using the 243 the other inflicting it with that abomination of a muzzle brake.
Now if they did it in 358 sans the muzzle brake they would have been on a winner.
Bob

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024! See ya soon down in Nashville, Tennessee at the upcoming convention. Happy hunting to all, TheGrayRider a/k/a Tom.

Merry Christmas for you and your family Bob!

Don’t ever change ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anton12345

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ready for the next hunt
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg