Mannlicher Schoenauer 1903

Upgraded, well maybe. They where some nice rifles. Anyone know if the woodleigh 160grn 80B works in the 6.5?
 
Upgraded, well maybe. They where some nice rifles. Anyone know if the woodleigh 160grn 80B works in the 6.5?
I picked up an M-S full stock a couple years ago. I have had good luck with Norma Oryx 156 gr, very accurate, and Privi-Partisan brass. Strangely, the Privi-Partisan factory loaded ammo would not feed from the magazine - it was too short, and could not make it up the feeding ramp. Overall length is very important with these rifles it seems.
Good luck!
 
Haven't fired it yet, I have loaded 156 oryx in norma brass. Had no hope of feeding at the 2.894" in the norma data. Ended up at 3.06" and feeds perfectly and still has a fair jump to the lands. It's a F.Beesley retailed rifle built in 1929 and sold in 1932 for £16
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,188
Members
169,721
Latest member
descselfgare1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top