Mad Minute

Also the bolt is almost immediately above the trigger so there is less hand movement needed than with a Mauser.

I was on a Canadian Rangers shooting team that shot CFSAC at Connaught Range. We routinely shot 10 rounds in under 30 seconds, at 200 yards using Mk4 Lee Enfields. 38 hits in a minute is a fantastic number, at 300 yards.

When I lived in Houston we shot Across the Course Highpower which included Rapid Fire sitting and prone, 10 shots in 60 seconds. Then BP and Shell moved in major operations in west Houston and we got guys coming in from the UK. These guys used SMLE rifles. The SMLE is a cock on opening action as opposed to a cock on closing Mauser action. We were amazed to see how these SMLEs were shot. With a cock on opening you pull the trigger with the middle finger, you flip the bolt with the index, and close the bolt with the thumb. A good guy can shoot a SMLE really fast.
You have it reversed. Lee Enfield actions are COC, as is the Mauser 96. The Mauser 98 is COO.

CT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffreyHud

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?