Looking For A 416 Rigby?

Thank you for referenceing my site, you are correct as I don't list my inventory on there. The rifle is $29,995. If you have any other questions or would like to see additional photos please feel free to reach out.
Any other Rigby Bog Game's?

Any other Rigby Bog Game's?
Yes, I do have another 375HH wood grade 5 on hand. 416 Rigby grade 6 and another grade 9 are in the works. Happy to look into an ETA for the ones I have on order if you wish.

I like everything about the rifle except for the leopard stippling/engraving...to conservative I guess :giggle:

Leopard does seem an odd choice on a 416;)
Merely for the aesthetics not necessarily the intended harvest. Certainly not for everyone. Love all the feedback.

The Rigby 350 would have been a neat calibre for a run of leopard rifles.....
They have a run of rhino conservation rifles in .350 R. They said they specifically wanted them in a chambering not suitable for hunting rhino. I don’t think the same process was specifically considered here. I knew a guy that had a beautiful 500 Jeff made that was engraved with chipmunks. It was hilarious and beautifully done.:-). Beautiful rifle here.

They have a run of rhino conservation rifles in .350 R. They said they specifically wanted them in a chambering not suitable for hunting rhino. I don’t think the same process was specifically considered here. I knew a guy that had a beautiful 500 Jeff made that was engraved with chipmunks. It was hilarious and beautifully done.:-). Beautiful rifle here.

Had a 350 Rigby....Paul built it for me just as he was selling Rigby....last one built by him....not sure if he built that many when he owned it...lovely rifle and calibre worked well on the few animals I used it on.....ammo was a bit scarce...used kynamco kynoch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pgsharpp

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!