Vryburg, North West Province, South Africa
Website
htksafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA
Hunted
Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, Mozambique, Zambia
Hi everyone, I'm Brendan Jonker, owner and operator of HTK Safaris. As a lifelong hunter and outdoorsman, I'm excited to share my knowledge and expertise with fellow enthusiasts. At HTK Safaris, we offer personalized hunting experiences tailored to your needs. One of the main reasons we take only one hunting party at a time is to create a sense of exclusivity and privacy for our clients. Our Kudu Hunting Experience is a highlight! Imagine hunting Kudu in vast, untouched wilderness. Our 300,000-acre concession offers just that. Get in touch and ask questions. Have a great day!

Welcome aboard!

:S Welcome:
Always great to have another Sponsor Outfitter onboard

Greetings HTK Safaris,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I shall look forward to your posts and photos.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome!

Are buffalo also hunted on the 300,000 acre concession? How far is this from JNB?
Good day sir! Unfortunately this is more a plains game concession with our main focus being exceptional Kudu. Our other concession for exotics and dangerous game are about 10 000 acres of kalahari savanna.

Welcome! Look forward to seeing some pictures of your operation, animals and such.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MariamStar

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!