Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
I really enjoyed this one. Although it was intended for people who haven't gone yet, there were still lots of interesting comments for people with some familiarity.

I actually had to drive about 4 (2 there and 2 back) hours today to a customs office to get my 4457 done for my upcoming hunt. I listened to this podcast and really enjoyed it. Good info for somebody who hasn’t been and some good refresher points for those of us who have been before. Phillip and the host did a great job explaining how hunter’s dollars are so important to many of the local African communities.

I think from now on I’m gonna tell people I am going to Africa on a mission trip to help provide protein to feed people and contribute to schools, wells, etc getting built and generally helping to improve the infrastructure of the local communities. All of which is true.

I actually had to drive about 4 (2 there and 2 back) hours today to a customs office to get my 4457 done for my upcoming hunt. I listened to this podcast and really enjoyed it. Good info for somebody who hasn’t been and some good refresher points for those of us who have been before. Phillip and the host did a great job explaining how hunter’s dollars are so important to many of the local African communities.

I think from now on I’m gonna tell people I am going to Africa on a mission trip to help provide protein to feed people and contribute to schools, wells, etc getting built and generally helping to improve the infrastructure of the local communities. All of which is true.
I love your 2nd paragraph.

I really enjoyed this one. Although it was intended for people who haven't gone yet, there were still lots of interesting comments for people with some familiarity.
Thanks much. Cable and I both have a passion for getting people to Africa for the first time!

Thanks Shaun! Podcasts are a great way to pass the time when driving. I listen to many.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorineWhit

Latest profile posts

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here
swag05 wrote on Inline6's profile.
Is the Americas still available? Does it have wheels? I am interested
matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.