Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
I really enjoyed this one. Although it was intended for people who haven't gone yet, there were still lots of interesting comments for people with some familiarity.

I actually had to drive about 4 (2 there and 2 back) hours today to a customs office to get my 4457 done for my upcoming hunt. I listened to this podcast and really enjoyed it. Good info for somebody who hasn’t been and some good refresher points for those of us who have been before. Phillip and the host did a great job explaining how hunter’s dollars are so important to many of the local African communities.

I think from now on I’m gonna tell people I am going to Africa on a mission trip to help provide protein to feed people and contribute to schools, wells, etc getting built and generally helping to improve the infrastructure of the local communities. All of which is true.

I actually had to drive about 4 (2 there and 2 back) hours today to a customs office to get my 4457 done for my upcoming hunt. I listened to this podcast and really enjoyed it. Good info for somebody who hasn’t been and some good refresher points for those of us who have been before. Phillip and the host did a great job explaining how hunter’s dollars are so important to many of the local African communities.

I think from now on I’m gonna tell people I am going to Africa on a mission trip to help provide protein to feed people and contribute to schools, wells, etc getting built and generally helping to improve the infrastructure of the local communities. All of which is true.
I love your 2nd paragraph.

I really enjoyed this one. Although it was intended for people who haven't gone yet, there were still lots of interesting comments for people with some familiarity.
Thanks much. Cable and I both have a passion for getting people to Africa for the first time!

Thanks Shaun! Podcasts are a great way to pass the time when driving. I listen to many.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ernest_95

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!
wolfhunter wrote on Mark haynes's profile.
I hunted with you a couple years back speedy goat with Don Lynch call me
I've been hunting and shooting all my life in So Cal. Luckily, I've passed it on to my son who does his thing on the East coast except when we get together for some outdoor activities. I shoot just about anything that goes bang including rifle, shotgun and muzzleloaders. I've scratch-built several flint rifles and a couple of pistols and rebuilt several old muzzlestuffers for friends.