Lion Hunt Outfitter

I wouldn’t take it too personally. If you had a good hunt previously and he has a good reputation and a good area follow up at SCI like he asked. He might be sold out a long time in advance or just feels in person is the way to plan a hunt of that caliber plus he probably was busy.
Completely agree here! Your outfitter knows the high cost of what you are asking and my take is he is respecting you in asking to meet you face to face to discuss. Respectfully I think you are thinking the exact opposite of what your outfitter is conveying to you

With it being the height of his safari season, he is probably in the bush somewhere and may not have visibility on which calendar dates are available (but his secretary back at the office, might). I agree with the others that his statement to get on his calendar is a signal that he wants to block off a time period dedicated to discussing your hunt in greater detail.

Roll with it!

5c496eaf-61ea-4a4f-826f-16be2a31a616.jpeg

A recent picture of a nice lion available this year in Mozambique. Send me a PM if you want to know more info. I wouldn’t want any compensation or a commission. Just trying to help members with things I hear about.

I might be able to point you towards a leftover permit in Zim or Zambia.

Last year on my Zim Hunt (the one we PM’d about) I ended up relocating up to Matetsi with a leftover full bag and could’ve taken a lion for a significantly reduced trophy fee. You might also talk to past Namibian PH’s. I was offered both a PAC Lion and Elephant on my hunt there and knew of a potential over permit each of the last 2 years. I know several others who’ve replied here, have also been offered the similar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CeciliaGri

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com