"Lighter Politics" Humour

ice creme brandon meme.jpg

Didn't know where to post this. It probably needs a new thread called political insanity. Is it the California water, the air, the food, genetics or controlled substances the electorate is consuming.
IMHO, this is beyond delusional. Anyone who thinks like that should be in an assisted living facility for the mentally impaired.

Politics

Democratic US Representative Schiff says VP Harris may win 'overwhelmingly'​

By Reuters, 6 hrs ago
Reuters

Reuters
https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=1pSFpA_0uHv1DpS00

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic U.S. Representative Adam Schiff told NBC News he felt Vice President Kamala Harris could win "overwhelmingly" if she ran against former President Donald Trump, but that President Joe Biden needed to make a decision about his own candidacy.
"I think she (Harris) very well could win overwhelmingly, but before we get into a decision about who else it should be, the president needs to make a decision about whether it's him," Schiff told NBC News on Sunday.
"Either he (Biden) has to win overwhelmingly, or he has to pass the torch to someone who can."
(Reporting by Moira Warburton and Kanishka Singh in Washington; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)

That Shiff character is a piece of work with no conscious. If he told me it was hot in July in the south I would have to go and check for myself. Seems he would rather lie than tell the truth even if the truth would benefit him more than the lie.

save_democracy.jpg

1720446834689.png

1720458780276.jpeg

1720458817945.jpeg

pants_brown(1).jpg

1720473366962.png

irs.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LUHShavonn

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]