Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, GSCO
Hunted
Saskatchewan, South Africa, Zimbabwe, 30 US states and counting
I'm considering the idea of trading my Krieghoff 500/416 for another Krieghoff in 450, 470 or 500. Lots of ammo, brass and dies included. Gun is in excellent condition and is a good shooter.

PM me with your ideas. Gun is not for sale but for trading potential.

IMG_2944 copy.jpeg

IMG_2711 copy.jpeg

I realize you are not selling, but an approximate value of the gun for trade value would be helpful.

K gun for K gun...roughly equal swaps unless there is a large gap...typical of gun swaps. I will address potential swap interests offline. Just to be clear, I'm not interested in trades that are not K gun double rifles.

I've been doing more hunts with Blasers and Krieghoff with their cocking levers including a recent hunt that I will be posting a report on soon. They have grown on me and I like the safety features. I don't typically hunt buff with doubles as there are too many opportunities that are ideal for scoped guns and I like scoped bolt guns for DG. I'm convinced I've taken more good trophies with optics than I could have with irons. Your mileage may vary.

Regardless, I prefer to use doubles on ele and feel better with a larger gun on close shots. I love hunting with my 416's but would like to get this K gun platform into a little larger caliber specifically for ele. That's my basis for posting this topic.

I've been doing more hunts with Blasers and Krieghoff with their cocking levers including a recent hunt that I will be posting a report on soon. They have grown on me and I like the safety features. I don't typically hunt buff with doubles as there are too many opportunities that are ideal for scoped guns and I like scoped bolt guns for DG. I'm convinced I've taken more good trophies with optics than I could have with irons. Your mileage may vary.

Regardless, I prefer to use doubles on ele and feel better with a larger gun on close shots. I love hunting with my 416's but would like to get this K gun platform into a little larger caliber specifically for ele. That's my basis for posting this topic.

But GC...you can easily scope a K-gun..I did it on my Krieghoff .470...a Leupold with red dot in a quick detchable swing mount (1.25 -4). It works splendidly and if/when in very dense bush, just remove the scope.. Many K-guns come prepared for a swing mount from the factory, ie clients order.

I shot 2 buff recently and took a fast shot on a cow from ca. 60m...I could not have placed that shot that accurate and fast with the irons..

More fun to shoot buffalo with a double rifle.. :Cigar:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WadeBoyle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,