Kabar Becker BK-5

Hey buddy WTF are you talking about? I don’t have your phone number and you don’t have mine.
Didn‘t you read anything I wrote? I’m beginning to think you are full of shit On this whole deal.

I posted our pm conversation. Do you have that pm? I want to see where we exchanged phone numbers or any other personal information.

Nice try! Did you try to PM me? Did you try anything? Nope! My bank and PayPal will settle it out!
Just want everyone to know who you are!

im thinking you are the fraud and full of shit. Post our conversation

Buddy I’m sorry you got scammed but I assure you it wasn’t me. I’m not calling you and I’m not giving you my number. Like I said post a picture of our pm conversation that you have, I already posted what I have. And now you’re starting a new conversation with me with your phone number?
[redacted]

And good let your bank and PayPal account settle it out because that ain’t my PayPal address. You can’t be that stupid.

I’m also beginning to think you’re the one that’s the hacker wanting my phone number and all my other information now you’re gonna get nothing out of me. So yes contact your bank and PayPal I hope you get your money back

Here is the payment sent!

[redcated]
I redacted your post and deleted all attachments as it included personal information. As per our Posting guidelines:
  • It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
  • It is not okay to post someone's personal information or post links to personal information. When posting screenshots, be sure to edit out any personally identifiable information to avoid running afoul of this rule. Public figures can be an exception to this rule, such as posting professional links to contact a congressman or the CEO of a company.

Please remain civil, thank you.

I redacted your post and deleted all attachments as it included personal information. As per our Posting guidelines:
  • It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
  • It is not okay to post someone's personal information or post links to personal information. When posting screenshots, be sure to edit out any personally identifiable information to avoid running afoul of this rule. Public figures can be an exception to this rule, such as posting professional links to contact a congressman or the CEO of a company.
Are you investigating this? Should I change my password do you think I got hacked? Or did the other guy get hacked and trying to get my personal information?

I’ve been civil the whole time and calm, but the other does not want to even try to figure it out which tells me everything

What is there to figure out? Somehow you got in a text conversation with a scammer and sent him money through PayPal and it wasn’t me. I posted your our conversation. Don’t you have that conversation in your p.m.? I’m not giving you my personal information. That ain’t gonna figure out nothing except maybe get me in trouble for no reason.

There is always a possibility that one of you had your AH member's account logged into by someone using your account password. If you use the same password on multiple accounts it is not good. AH has not been hacked but we have had a few instances in the past where member's account were used by scammers who purchased passwords from large data breaches.

I don’t understand why he doesn’t just post a screenshot of our PMs where I’m giving him my phone number? And then he sends me another PM want my phone number basically when he should already have it if he sent me text messages. Maybe he should call the number that he has and sort it out

I’ve done many many transactions on this forum and never had a problem had people pay by PayPal check money order never a problem.

This is Heavyload I had to start a new account because I got logged out of my original account and could not log back in. Everything posted above I did post. But now I have no access to my original account. I had to have been hacked if administration can check into it.

This is Heavyload I had to start a new account because I got logged out of my original account and could not log back in. Everything posted above I did post. But now I have no access to my original account. I had to have been hacked if administration can check into it.
I logged both of you out and took over your member's accounts until I can figure things out. Thank you for your patience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
24hvisa

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]