Joined the Double Club Now

So is this a Buffalo or Ele gun. When are you leaving and where to?

Buff and Lioness hunt this year. Leave May 28th for 25 day Safari with Gerrit at Bos en Dal Safaris. Also have a list of plains game. This is my 58th birthday trip!!

Buff and Lioness hunt this year. Leave May 28th for 25 day Safari with Gerrit at Bos en Dal Safaris. Also have a list of plains game. This is my 58th birthday trip!!
That is fantastic! Happy Birthday! Boy, it would be really great if someone could videotape at least part of your hunt to share with aspiring African hunters like me here on AH. The more incentives to dream, the better for the African hunting community. If not, I would hope you will detail your hunt in a written report?

That is fantastic! Happy Birthday! Boy, it would be really great if someone could videotape at least part of your hunt to share with aspiring African hunters like me here on AH. The more incentives to dream, the better for the African hunting community. If not, I would hope you will detail your hunt in a written report?

I looked into having this trip filmed professionally. What the cost of it would be I decided to use that money to shoot more animals instead of having filmed.

Congratulations on the new rifle and good luck with it on the upcoming hunt.

Mark welcome to the club. Those round body VC's are very nice. It will serve you well. Have a great hunt and a special birthday.

I looked into having this trip filmed professionally. What the cost of it would be I decided to use that money to shoot more animals instead of having filmed.

Yeah, at $350/day for filming a 21 day hunt I thought the cost a bit much for my hunt. Instead one can bring a girlfriend along at $250/day as an observer to film and have a companion to boot.

I knew that. Just thought you might have your (sights set) on something else.

One handsome work of craftsmanship! Hope it shoots as good as it looks!
Oh am I envious of your hunt! It sounds awesome!

Very nice gun. I feel sorry for your shoulder already

I have been shooting my 458 Lott quite a lot. I don’t think it will be any worse than the 500 Jeff I just sold was. I shot this gun before we sealed the deal. Not bad as long as you are standing but on the bench is a different story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CherieBatt

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia