jlb1036

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
ELK,BEAR,WHITE TAIL DERR BLACK TAIL DEER WILD HOG
In 2021 I paid them for 2 barrels took them 1 year to finally send me the barrels
once I tried them both were not head spaced correctly and showed case seperation see attached pics.
on both the 375 wby and 340 wby i did check them with no go gaged and off corse
i was able to close the bolt also the barrels were also difficult to tighten them with the wrench thus also
the tolerance to the reciever was of.
took me several call and email no anwser finally made contact with them and was asked to returned them
i did early feb 2023 guess what now im out of my barrels and money and have called them dozen times to anwser
and emailed no response Im frustated with them all i want my money back and please please do not ask them for any work
you will be sorry .
I have even sent them certified mail and they have not even attempted to contact me

unnamed.jpg
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn few bargains in gunsmithing work. Sorry about your experience.

I wish I would have read this before buying mine. My bolt wouldn't close all the way so I sent it back. He said he resolved the issue and didnt send it back until I emailed him SEVERAL times. I just got min back and I have the same problem. I am super pissed.

20241008_183001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been over two years that I've been trying to reach you guys. The phones are disconnected. I've emailed them multiple times and even sent them certified letters and I don't have a response. Never got my barrels back this morning. I've been asking them to return my money, and no answers.

It's been over two years that I've been trying to reach you guys. The phones are disconnected. I've emailed them multiple times and even sent them certified letters and I don't have a response. Never got my barrels back this morning. I've been asking them to return my money, and no answers.
Get a lawyer to send a demand letter. Depending on where this dirtbag operates, there may be laws in place for consumer protection that could be helpful.

This shit really bugs me. A machinist can use mechanics lein laws to retain my stuff if I don't pay him. But I can't enter his property and seize my stuff if he doesn't do the work. Hopefully this turd gave you a receipt for your gun. Do you have proof that he has it? Email correspondence may suffice if he responded acknowledging receipt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephen morris

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.