Is Woodleigh back in full production?

Dang. I guess I had forgotten you were so tall.
Others might have said who is the big Pr!ck in the Red Flannel.

Faced with the prospect heading due East from Port Augusta coming though here to put shit on my .243 or heading south of the border through Victoria Bob chose to visit Geoff McDonald at Woodleigh factory.

I probably woulda done the same. I will catch up with Bob another time.

Looks like you are another one of those Mexican’s who likes his Sambar to stay put when it’s hit.

Well, to quote corporal Jones, "they dont like it up em".

Though realistically its difficult to make a sambar stay put. The last one my son shot with his 458 still manged to get back up and run 30 meters despite it having 2 broken scapulars.

I cannot recall when exactly but there was a time where the Australian Gov was looking to increase the oppression of the Gun Laws by instating "Precursor Laws" meaning that if you had items(material) & equipment(machines & tools) that could be used together to make Firearms those items would be "illegal".

I don't think it ever got passed through but the keep trying.

I cannot recall when exactly but there was a time where the Australian Gov was looking to increase the oppression of the Gun Laws by instating "Precursor Laws" meaning that if you had items(material) & equipment(machines & tools) that could be used together to make Firearms those items would be "illegal".

I don't think it ever got passed through but the keep trying.
I recall hearing of this and I’m not sure what happened.

If you look on YouTube there are some places like Pakistan etc where they make functional copies of brand name firearms with files, grinders and far more patience and precision than most could accomplish.

Yes they were going to introduce such laws but I think there would have to be good grounds to actually prosecute someone for owning something like a drill press that “could” be used in the production of a firearm.

Not saying it’s not going to happen but I think they would have to have evidence of production to actually prosecute on those grounds otherwise every shed with a Dremel, a drill press, grinder or a file could be deemed as being used for production of firearms and the reality is that for genuine legal shooters it hasn’t crossed their mind.

In my town and circle of friends there are heaps of tradesmen that have good backyard workshops that have plenty of tools but none of them are trying to produce firearms.

It’s like the female journalist who told a shooter that he is equipped to be a murderer, he replied by saying that she is equipped to be a prostitute but he didn’t say she was.

@sgt_zim
Yeah but I'm a fat prick at almost 260#
Someone once told me I didn't think they packed turds in such a big pile.
Bob
I was at 265 a couple years ago. I gave up the bread, pasta, potatoes, rice, and pastries, now pretty steady between 225 and 230.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HwaLoving2

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well