Is Woodleigh back in full production?

Dang. I guess I had forgotten you were so tall.
Others might have said who is the big Pr!ck in the Red Flannel.

Faced with the prospect heading due East from Port Augusta coming though here to put shit on my .243 or heading south of the border through Victoria Bob chose to visit Geoff McDonald at Woodleigh factory.

I probably woulda done the same. I will catch up with Bob another time.

Looks like you are another one of those Mexican’s who likes his Sambar to stay put when it’s hit.

Well, to quote corporal Jones, "they dont like it up em".

Though realistically its difficult to make a sambar stay put. The last one my son shot with his 458 still manged to get back up and run 30 meters despite it having 2 broken scapulars.

I cannot recall when exactly but there was a time where the Australian Gov was looking to increase the oppression of the Gun Laws by instating "Precursor Laws" meaning that if you had items(material) & equipment(machines & tools) that could be used together to make Firearms those items would be "illegal".

I don't think it ever got passed through but the keep trying.

I cannot recall when exactly but there was a time where the Australian Gov was looking to increase the oppression of the Gun Laws by instating "Precursor Laws" meaning that if you had items(material) & equipment(machines & tools) that could be used together to make Firearms those items would be "illegal".

I don't think it ever got passed through but the keep trying.
I recall hearing of this and I’m not sure what happened.

If you look on YouTube there are some places like Pakistan etc where they make functional copies of brand name firearms with files, grinders and far more patience and precision than most could accomplish.

Yes they were going to introduce such laws but I think there would have to be good grounds to actually prosecute someone for owning something like a drill press that “could” be used in the production of a firearm.

Not saying it’s not going to happen but I think they would have to have evidence of production to actually prosecute on those grounds otherwise every shed with a Dremel, a drill press, grinder or a file could be deemed as being used for production of firearms and the reality is that for genuine legal shooters it hasn’t crossed their mind.

In my town and circle of friends there are heaps of tradesmen that have good backyard workshops that have plenty of tools but none of them are trying to produce firearms.

It’s like the female journalist who told a shooter that he is equipped to be a murderer, he replied by saying that she is equipped to be a prostitute but he didn’t say she was.

@sgt_zim
Yeah but I'm a fat prick at almost 260#
Someone once told me I didn't think they packed turds in such a big pile.
Bob
I was at 265 a couple years ago. I gave up the bread, pasta, potatoes, rice, and pastries, now pretty steady between 225 and 230.

I was at 265 a couple years ago. I gave up the bread, pasta, potatoes, rice, and pastries, now pretty steady between 225 and 230.
@sgt_zim
Could give up those foods mate.
Once gave up sex for lent but forgot who I lent it to.
Bob

Others might have said who is the big Pr!ck in the Red Flannel.

Faced with the prospect heading due East from Port Augusta coming though here to put shit on my .243 or heading south of the border through Victoria Bob chose to visit Geoff McDonald at Woodleigh factory.

I probably woulda done the same. I will catch up with Bob another time.
Count yourself lucky that you did not see him in a singlet! Yes, we love you Bob:ROFLMAO::A Banana::A Stirring:!

Count yourself lucky that you did not see him in a singlet! Yes, we love you Bob:ROFLMAO::A Banana::A Stirring:!
Where is the shakes head emoji?

I was thinking more along the lines of "eye bleach" for the mental image
Gumpy
@Grumpy gumpy
Me in a singlet is far better than the thought of @CBH Australia in his Broken Heel outfit with the pink tutu and ballet slippers wandering around the bush with his 243 saying here piggy, here piggy over and over.
Fortunately I'm that good looking I have the perfect face for RADIO.
Bob

@Grumpy gumpy
Me in a singlet is far better than the thought of @CBH Australia in his Broken Heel outfit with the pink tutu and ballet slippers wandering around the bush with his 243 saying here piggy, here piggy over and over.
Fortunately I'm that good looking I have the perfect face for RADIO.
Bob
Mate, you got a head like John Laws, well his looks anyway.
It’s a shame you missed out on the money and the wit.

Mate, you got a head like John Laws, well his looks anyway.
It’s a shame you missed out on the money and the wit.
@CBH Australia
A lot of people reck my face reminds them of the south end of a north bound camel only uglier.
Bob

I imported a bunch of Woodleigh bullets from Australia through a dealer in Victoria @SamHuntVic and had to get an import permit from ATF that was pure bureaucracy, but I got the permit.

He keeps heaps of the large and odd calibers on hand and Hydros to, so if you live down under I can recommend him.

.470ne Hydro from my tuskless in July, this solid went through a 4” branch @ 11 paces and broke the shoulder and hit heart and was found under the opposite side between the broke rib and skin when an axe hacked into it.
View attachment 634869

Unfortunately, he doesn’t do international anymore but I know there are dealers that will.

@RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION is going to be one of the new Woodleigh dealers in USA and I think they can do Canada also.
That is interesting. In 2015 I had a hunt in Russia. The ATF said I could take the rifle out of the US but could not bring it back in without an Importers license. Well, I got it, EIN and all, then just before the hunt they (ATF) rescinded the mandate....I did all that for nothing and let the license go the following year, should have keep it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaurineAda

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia