Is swift A-Frame going way of the dinosaur?

If NorthFork gets their US distribution chain humming, they can give Swift a run for the money. However, they're a small operation as well.

I've also been stingy with my stash of Weldcores & Hydros. No practice sessions using those.

Options are always good ....
Yeah, I'm down to about 40 Weldcore 160 gr for my 6.5x55. I'll practice with 143 gr Hornady, but those Weldcores are precious to me.

I have been looking for some swift .375 and when I get to looking it seems every caliber from .270 on up has a unavailable on the swift website, I presume swift has just made a choice to faze them out and ramp production of the Socorro
Also seems Speer has discontinued the grand slam in .375 ?
I know it’s expensive but it looks like you can order direct from Federal’s Custom shop for the 375 H&H with Swift A-Frames
IMG_0402.jpeg

Never thought anyone would bail on A frames!
Never did bail on swift they bailed on us, can’t use what you don’t have
I will say the same for trophy bonded bear claw , they where the bomb on bear , moose , caribou, nilgai in my .300wm

Swift WANTS $129/box for their 250gr. A Frames in .338WM. Midway USA GETS $55/box for the Barnes 225gr. TTSX in .338WM with OFTEN free shipping. Guess who I bought my last five boxes from with free shipping? IMHO, Swift might as well be the old Kynoch with their unobtanium bullets and factory ammunition. Sierra bought Barnes during Remington's bankruptcy proceedings. Maybe they could buy Swift also and actually manufacture bullets and ammo other than every other year and at reasonable prices?

Recently Sierra and Barnes came under the ownership of Bullseye Acquisitions LLC which is a JDH Capital Company affiliate. JDH also owns Savage. Seems like a bit of a merry-go-round and corporate structuring but hopefully they have found a home which values the products.

Oh, great. Another acquisition. Sounds good for now, but time will tell. Vista Outdoors tried to sell their ammo holdings including Remington to a Czech based manufacturer but was held up for "national security" reasons. Like everything else in today's world it's all about corporate money and their investors and very little about the consumer. Many of these corporate "sharks" and investors would sell their own mothers for a profit and then have them work in a lithium mine in Tanganyika as long as the stock went up in value! I personally have zero faith with the long term upside for consumers with these acquisition(s). But it is what it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fdhreyf43562

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well