Interarms Mark X 7mm rem mag

WoodencrossIII

AH senior member
Reaction score
The other day I found at a gun store a used interarms mark x 7mm rem mag for $350 the stock had been painted a camo pattern but the blueing was still good and it had a removable muzzle brake. I’m not too familiar with these but it’s just a basic Mauser rifle, I like the caliber but is it really worth it, I have another 7 mag already in a vanguard. Also I’m eyeballing a BSA monarch I believe it is also in
7 mag but it’s higher and has a wooden stock just curious on some input. Thanks

If wood stocked.....less than $10 for stripper. About $3 in product for an oil finish. Small fee for a gun smith to remove the muzzlebrake. Nice $500 rifle to take hunting. Why not?

Kicking around the idea of a new gun and found that one, also considering a BSA in 7 mag and an older savage 110 in 7 mag, although I did find a husqvarna in 30-06 price was about $650 something like that but someone had the side mount tap holes filled and it didn’t look that nice to me although I have always heard the husqvarna rifles were good

The other day I found at a gun store a used interarms mark x 7mm rem mag for $350 the stock had been painted a camo pattern but the blueing was still good and it had a removable muzzle brake. I’m not too familiar with these but it’s just a basic Mauser rifle, I like the caliber but is it really worth it, I have another 7 mag already in a vanguard. Also I’m eyeballing a BSA monarch I believe it is also in
7 mag but it’s higher and has a wooden stock just curious on some input. Thanks
I have a Whitworth Express in .458 WM. I've had it for over 40 years and have taken two buffalo with it. That is the Interarms X action. I liked it so well that I bought another Mark X action a couple of years later to build another rifle. Life got in the way, but I finally had a well known gunsmith complete the job as a .300 WM. I have used it to take mule deer, black bear, moose and several African PG. So I would say say yes the 7 mag would be worth it, but I do not have any experience with the BSA Monarch

Would make a great donor rifle for a 416 Taylor....sorry just couldn't help may self.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KieraAtkin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?