In memoriam - Theunis Botha

I was even asked about this at the dentist yesterday as they know I hunt Africa. At least the office personnel were respectful of the man and his passing.
NOT THAT dentist I presume!! :Happy:
 
No not that one!
 
Many people I have come in contact with have been very respectful of the man's passing in such a tragic way. Not just at my dentist office. I had someone at work forward me an article to let me know what had happened and even said they were sorry this happened to a hunter. He didn't know Mr Botha was a PH just that he was hunting and knows that I hunt in Africa and knew I would be concerned.
RIP Mr Botha
 
Sad to report the passing of Theunis Botha. His wife confirmed on their FB page he died in a hunting accident in Zim. There are no further details of the circumstances at this time. I hunted with Theunis in SA and Botswana. He was an excellent PH and world-class houndsman. Thoughts and prayers for Carike and the children.



Picture posted by @ActionBob
full

A picture I snapped of Theunis Botha at the last SCI while having a visit with the man himself. Great guy! I am grateful I had the honor of meeting him personalty, even if just that brief time.
Very sad. Not a pleasant experience..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,569,809
Members
168,763
Latest member
Jonas7217
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top