In memoriam - RIP cal pappas

If this news is true then RIP Cal.

He has provided me with much needed guidance when I purchased my first double rifle. Answered many of my questions with patience. Met up with him a few months back at a local gun show. He was a nice guy in person as he was online.

Regards,
 
What a terrible loss. Just saw him post yesterday as well.

RIP
 
Too soon he leaves this earth.. Hope he is hunting at the eternal hunting grounds.
Rip and condoleances to his family and friends.
 
I never had a chance to meet @cal pappas .. but always made sure to read any post he made... what a wealth of knowledge... he will surely be missed..
 
If this news is true then RIP Cal.

He has provided me with much needed guidance when I purchased my first double rifle. Answered many of my questions with patience...
Same here.

RIP Cal.
 
Sad news, prayers for his family!
 
Condolences to his family. Enjoyed his posts.
 
Very sad to hear. He had a wealth of knowledge and he will be missed on AH. My sincere condolences to his family. RIP @cal pappas.
 
My condolences to his family and friends.
 
RIP Cal. Condolences to his family and friends.
 
Enjoyed his writing, and his posts. RIP Cal
 
Wow.....talked with Cal frequently...........last time just 11 days ago..............sorry to hear............FWB
 
I've never before been physically shocked hearing of a forum member passing. I couldn't believe my eyes. He seemed like someone who would always be there talking about doubles and answering questions for others and maybe myself one day.

RIP Cal.
 
OMG, terrible news! Never met him, but PM with him frequently. I purchased some dummy rounds for my collection. Very pleasant individual. What a shame. RIP Cal, you will be dearly missed.
 
I met him at the 2018 Alaska double rifle shoot, great guy with tons of knowledge and always willing to talk guns. I purchased one of his great books (bore rifles) and he included a 4-bore lead ball with the book. My sincere condolences to his family, he will be missed!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,388
Messages
1,574,811
Members
170,177
Latest member
oncloudtilt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top