In memoriam - Loss Of A Fellow Forum Member SAFARIKIDD

I didn’t know Tom personally, but also enjoyed his many posts over the years on many different sites. Friends of mine talk to him on a regular basis, helluva guy, so I’ve heard. I have shot a 600 overkill that was inspired by him through those same friends. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends. RIP

Another great member taken too soon. Very sad news. My condolences to his family and friends.

Sad News, He seemed like a very interesting gentleman. None of us are getting any younger;he seemed like a guy that really lived life with zest. God Bless his family-

Our condolences to family and friends. AH has lost another valuable member to our community.
Rest in Peace Safarikidd.

Just yesterday I was thinking that I should give Tom a shout to haggle over something he was selling like we have done in the past. I didn't know him well but I believe he was truly one of a kind, in the best sort of way.
Rest In Peace

Heard the rumor and was hoping it was a mistake.

Between Cal and Tom a lot of big bore double history slips away.

Thoughts and prayers for family and friends. RIP
Amen to that!…. and just like Cal, Tom @SAFARIKIDD was always willing to help with any advise he could give.

The world and especially this forum is a lesser place without him.

It is with great regret that I must inform all of our fellow forum members about the unfortunate death of @SAFARIKIDD . He was a true sportsman and hunter to boot. A big bore enthusiast and a good man of solid character. He greatly assisted a mutual friend of ours in a time of need with unconditional generosity. And he will be missed greatly.

Prayers for the dearly departed gentleman. May he eternally hunt in the untamed wilds of Africa with his beloved 4 gauge Ken Owens sidelock ejector and .600 Overkill CZ-550 custom piece. May God/Allah grant him Heaven/Jannat.
I am so sorry to hear this. My deepest sympathies to his friends and family. May he rest in peace.

Very sad. RIP, sir.

Amen to that!…. and just like Cal, Tom @SAFARIKIDD was always willing to help with any advise he could give.

The world and especially this forum is a lesser place without him.

Agree 100%.

Very sad news to all who knew Tom and enjoyed his company...whether at a real fire, or this virtual fire.

Blessings to all who mourn his loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolandon24

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]