Importing Rifles from South Africa

MRodrigues1991

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hey Everyone,

I have been in the midst of trying to import 3 rifles from a relative in South Africa into the United States. I am personally an FFL and have all the permitting and paper work completed on the US end but have been struggling with my South Africa local exporter in getting the ball rolling. And when I say struggling, lets just say its coming up on 2 years of trying to get them to move on their end.

Has anyone here had to go through this process before and have used an exporter in South Africa that they can recommend? Will be a pain for me as i will have to redo all the paper work but at this point it seems the current exporter I am utilizing is a lost cause...

-Mike

Hey Everyone,

I have been in the midst of trying to import 3 rifles from a relative in South Africa into the United States. I am personally an FFL and have all the permitting and paper work completed on the US end but have been struggling with my South Africa local exporter in getting the ball rolling. And when I say struggling, lets just say its coming up on 2 years of trying to get them to move on their end.

Has anyone here had to go through this process before and have used an exporter in South Africa that they can recommend? Will be a pain for me as i will have to redo all the paper work but at this point it seems the current exporter I am utilizing is a lost cause...

-Mike
Send me pm, done that 2 years ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BusterKrus