Im in Tyler TX

Welcome from New Orleans! We go to Pine Cove Family Camp every summer at The Bluffs in Tyler, TX. Hoping you get to Africa sooner than later!

Welcome to AH ! Looking forward to some pics of that 450/400 N°1 in the African brush!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome! I used to live in Tyler. Damn sure miss Juicy’s with the bottomless beans and the chicken fried steak.

Welcome! I’m down the road a bit in Montgomery, but my wife’s family is up around Nacogdoches and Linden. I’ll echo what other’s are saying and tell you to go!

Welcome to AH! I live in the DFW Metroplex but have a place in NE Texas (Wolfe City), so I know the deer and hogs of which you speak. Going to Africa can be neither hard nor expensive, so get on it! This weekend is the Texas Trophy Hunters Extravaganza in Fort Worth. Day trip over and get to know some of the Safari outfitters that attend those shows (there were at least 12 different outfitters last year - I personally know one who will be there this year). They’ll be more than happy to answer questions and you can get a feel for the opportunities available. Hope you take the bull by the horns and get to Africa sooner rather than later!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rem Crowe

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]