I may be done with africa, at least for a while

I have no clue. Sounds messed up.
But I never underestimate the ability of the government to be stupid
You never stated the broker you used. I’d suspect this to be a problem with the broker more than the government.

You never stated the broker you used. I’d suspect this to be a problem with the broker more than the government.
How so? If the USDA requires insp? I dont understand how the broker could be at fault.

Agreed. A good
Broker has the inspections lined up before the shipment arrives.

How so? If the USDA requires insp? I dont understand how the broker could be at fault.

The broker works with USDA to ensure all required inspections are available and scheduled. If USDA starts to do something stupid, their job is to intervene.

I reread your posts in this thread. I never heard of Laing international or using them for trophy shipments prior to now. Use Coppersmiths in Atlanta or Coppersmiths or SSI in New York. The only call you should be getting from an experienced trophy import broker is where do you want it sent by truck and paying your bill.

Reactions: WAB
I reread your posts in this thread. I never heard of Laing international or using them for trophy shipments prior to now. Use Coppersmiths in Atlanta or Coppersmiths or SSI in New York. The only call you should be getting from an experienced trophy import broker is where do you want it sent by truck and paying your bill.

Spot on!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElizbethGa

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.