Hunting South Africa

ericg1

Reaction score
I’ll be hunting South Africa in January 2025
What are the pros and cons of hunting in January and pros and cons of taxidermy done by splitting image taxidermy in South Africa. This is my first African hunting trip

Thank you

Why january if i may ask
About10 better monthsthan january

Eric I am new to the forum, welcome. I just got back from the Eastern Cape in July so I can't respond to Jan. However the guide I used suggested that I go a different route for taxidermy since he had some bad customer experiences with Spliitting. I heard their showroom is nice but the negatives outweighed. I Dont want to share the negavites since I took the guides word for it but he suggested I use lauriston taxidermy and So far so good on communication and they are only 9 months out on getting my trophies shipped.

:S Welcome: You came the right place

I used Splitting Image Taxidermy for my June 2021 hunt with KMG and was very happy with the work done. Don’t know if things have changed since. Nothing stays the same forever I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safarifurniture

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available