Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA-CRSO, Pistol Inst., SCI,GOA
Hunted
USA: Florida, Ohio, Nebraska, RSA, Limpopo
Per a note I just received-If you are condition approved you can perform your interview on re entry at a international airport. Many are listed spread out across the country. See their web site for additional details. Not permitted on domestic flights.

Also, If you haven't been conditionally approved before you leave, check before your return flight. I know of several people, myself included, who have been conditionally approved after leaving the country. My guess is leaving the country flags you so that you can do the interview on reentry rather than them having to schedule interviews.

Also, If you haven't been conditionally approved before you leave, check before your return flight. I know of several people, myself included, who have been conditionally approved after leaving the country. My guess is leaving the country flags you so that you can do the interview on reentry rather than them having to schedule interviews.
That is what happened to me. My airport customs interview was :5 and easy.

If you are approved. Don’t wait in the normal customs line. Go to the Global Entry line and ask for the interview

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuigiMusse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available