Hunting Knife Pictures

Anybody using Arno Bernard knives? I thought I'd ask since he's based in SA.
 
I made this a month ago for an australian hunter. Design is traditional of skandi -style puukkos.

2ly2x05.jpg


2v10n7p.jpg


2zy9c0o.jpg


24673ww.jpg


3479wzk.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 2ly2x05.jpg
    2ly2x05.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 347
  • 2v10n7p.jpg
    2v10n7p.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 416
  • 2zy9c0o.jpg
    2zy9c0o.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 356
  • 3479wzk.jpg
    3479wzk.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 321
  • 24673ww.jpg
    24673ww.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 335
Now, THIS is a knife! ;)

22853d1381568437-hunting-knife-pictures-now-knife.jpg
 

Attachments

  • now this is a knife.JPG
    now this is a knife.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 464
Last edited by a moderator:
Last year I took a fantastic Arno Bernard Warthog scaled "Jackal" knife. a 2.75" bladed beauty like this.

a20791f12f4dcc5096107d_l_zps131a6023.jpg


I never used it.

Next year I'm taking this:

ScreenShot2013-10-13at70639PM_zpsd3249518.png


Honestly, everyone had knives everywhere. I was better off with just a small Swiss Army Knife or a Leatherman.
 

Attachments

  • a20791f12f4dcc5096107d_l_zps131a6023.jpg
    a20791f12f4dcc5096107d_l_zps131a6023.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 341
  • ScreenShot2013-10-13at70639PM_zpsd3249518.png
    ScreenShot2013-10-13at70639PM_zpsd3249518.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 316
found on the net

Nine stages of development in the creation of a Randall knife
Nine stages of development in the creation of a Randall knife.jpg

hand made....:o
196539_10150111497678538_8325086_n.jpg

The Martindale Paratrooper machete with Crocodile blade
The Martindale Paratrooper machete with Crocodile blade.jpg

muela these are made for wild boar hunting up close and personal
muela these  are made for wild boar hunting up close and persona.jpg

Skinner with gut hook
Skinner with gut hook.jpg

some more beauties

23982_380773293537_8241560_n.jpg32024_392806093537_2902515_n.jpg71581_453900698537_5344894_n.jpg284786_10150262557223538_1899714_n.jpg
 
My Norwegian Saami made by Oddleif Drevsjomoen. Gave up on big knifes some while back but do like my Puma Bowie for its edge.
image.jpg
 
cant wait to get to the east cape next month to pick my knives up .
ordered over a year ago , from our member ,miles .
because we had to cancel last year ,we havnt met up and taken possession yet .
one less thing to pack for the trip .:)
cant wait to se my gracious wifes look when she sees the carving knife and fork set hes made her .
and the 10 steak knives .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,572,114
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top