High Quality Metallic Prints?

Shakka

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Member of
NRA SCI
Hunted
Namibia Zimbabwe
I would like to have several made from my pictures over the years, but I am reluctant to send pics of my trophies because of all the anti-hunting BS of today, so I am wondering if any of you know of a place who caters to hunters?

Thank You!

I would like to have several made from my pictures over the years, but I am reluctant to send pics of my trophies because of all the anti-hunting BS of today, so I am wondering if any of you know of a place who caters to hunters?

Thank You!
I have had wonderful metallic and acrylic prints made of my wildlife by Mckenna Pro.
wife of gillette hunter

I have used Shutterfly for many years. https://www.shutterfly.com/t/single-piece-wall-art/?material-name=Metal I create all my photo journals with them and have made many framed canvas prints. They also do prints on metal. I highly recommend them, and never an issue about content.

prints2.jpg

Safari Coffee Table Journals

I have used Canvas on Demand. Never had any issues with my hunting photos. They do metal pictures but I have not yet gotten any. I don’t believe they do books either. If I have had any issues they sent a new canvas free of charge.

I am always curious to learn of companies who are objectively pro hunter.... I have tested a online companies including MPIX, Pro DPI, Shutterfly, and Nations Photo lab to name a few. I have never had a problem I suspected had anything to do with subject of my photos. I was hoping to have a clear winner for print quality, but found it really depended on which specific service and photo combo I used. These days I tend to lean toward Nations Photo Lab for general prints, MPIX if I wanted Metalic paper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickeyBrie

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com