Here a livecam in Kenya

snapshot 2.jpg

take a closer look at the two buffalo on the right.
The old brown one is huge with his spride, the black one behind it is also strong, the boss, he has been driving the other bulls to the side the whole time.

snapshot 3.jpg


Now he stands in the water and is to be estimated well. Enlarges the picture and you will be amazed. Such a strong old buffalo does not give it all days. For me it has a good over 45". If it's enough.
But I don't see a "brush" in the enlargement, could it be a cow?No,or ?

Why do I have to sit here in the office :(? Oh Africa
 
Last edited:
snapshot Kenya.jpg


dig them up again because the animals and the lodge-the ARK are worth it.
They seem to be waiting for something.
Probably the end of the Corona pandemic.
As are we all.
Who knows if we can go back to Africa in the next few years?
 
bring it up again.
So that we don't unlearn to look like buffalo and elephants these days :-)
 
Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 1.39.30 PM.png
 
Thanks for bringing it up again Foxi! Brings back fond memories of an evening spent watching animals from just under that camera on the balcony of the Ark. I think if you look close you will see those are giant forest hogs, even rarer, larger, and more interesting ( to me) than bush pigs. Wonderful spot.
 
I often have Africam.com open while working from home. Even just hearing the sounds of the birds there bring me back!
 
Thanks for bringing it up again Foxi! Brings back fond memories of an evening spent watching animals from just under that camera on the balcony of the Ark. I think if you look close you will see those are giant forest hogs, even rarer, larger, and more interesting ( to me) than bush pigs. Wonderful spot.
Longwalker,you are right.
Ive changed the animals.

Is your .30 Blaser busy ??
 
View attachment 322370
take a closer look at the two buffalo on the right.
The old brown one is huge with his spride, the black one behind it is also strong, the boss, he has been driving the other bulls to the side the whole time.

View attachment 322379

Now he stands in the water and is to be estimated well. Enlarges the picture and you will be amazed. Such a strong old buffalo does not give it all days. For me it has a good over 45". If it's enough.
But I don't see a "brush" in the enlargement, could it be a cow?No,or ?

Why do I have to sit here in the office :(? Oh Africa
That is ahemephrodite biffalo. No balls and mix of cow bull hormones.....they are cool
 
That is ahemephrodite biffalo. No balls and mix of cow bull hormones.....they are cool
Is that a joke or are you serious? An honest question, did not know this existed.
 
Sometimes,if the testicles are injured during the growth of the horns , the headdress begins to proliferate one .
Not so seldom at roebucks,we call them Perückenbock/wigbuck
1636805604765.png

Here a buffalo photo where we encountered one of these during a stalk in Luangwa Valley.
You can see him in the middle

Zamb.JPG
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,264
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top