Here a livecam in Kenya

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 9.37.52 AM.png
 
So green there.

I watch a cam from South Africa in Sabi Sands and there was a good stand off of a big Buff vs young Elephant this morning, fun to watch.
 
Africa keeps calling us all.
 
Elephant and buffs at the moment.
The Adaberes buffalo has so often a beautiful boss.

No, I don't judge the trophies there,never :whistle:
 
Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 11.40.14 AM.png
 
Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 12.53.24 PM.png
 
Dig it out again.
A massive cape buffalo at the water.
What was Kenya for a country.
Best elephants,
Best buffs and lions.
Best ,best,best
1976 Game Departement gave out last Rhino licences.
They had enough and now..............................................
 
Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 3.39.23 PM.png
 
buff.JPG

look at him.
Good size and old.The best bull in this herd.
 
Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 8.46.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 8.46.52 AM.png
 
Gents,must bring it again.
Abadares -Mau Mau jungle area.
Lots of buffalos and a few elephants.
Enjoy and dream from Robert Ruarks adventures in the good old times.
 
Born nearby in Nakuru and grew up in the region during those turbulent times! My father hunted with a Obendorf Mauser 9.3x62. Plenty of buffalo and elephant around then!
 
we would be very interested in your photographs and stories.
 
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 8.40.11 AM.png
 
Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 9.23.11 AM.png
 
Dig out the Kenya Abadares mountain cam again.
In the dawn lots of elephant and buffalos watering.
My screenshot came a little to late to see them all.
But better than nothing :-)
Abaderes cam.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,665
Members
169,812
Latest member
Tucksethoms
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top