Hello!

Iklwa

Reaction score
I was led to this sight with the news of the death of Ian. While I did not know him, nor have I ever hunted Africa, I have seen Ian on a few hunting shows. He seemed an ethical, knowledgeable, good fellow and I know he will be missed by his friends and family.
God be with y'all.

Texas ex-patriot living in Washington State wishing he could get to Africa some day.

Welcome to AH! Africa may closer to within your reach than you may realize.

Welcome!

I'm with Phil. Africa can be had if you want it enough. And enjoy the planning and dreamING. It is half of the fun.

Signed,

A Texan who now lives in Georgia :)

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, Iklwa, that name brings memories of a certain part of Africa.

:A Camping: Welcome to AH.
Well u started at the right place, the dream is already closer but watch out, if Africa bites you, your done!!!
(It becomes an addiction, hahaha a good one):P Cowboy:

Welcome to AH !

I was led to this sight with the news of the death of Ian. While I did not know him, nor have I ever hunted Africa, I have seen Ian on a few hunting shows. He seemed an ethical, knowledgeable, good fellow and I know he will be missed by his friends and family.
God be with y'all.

hi welcome aboard :D Beers: and its nice to see some good words about ian after the evil words the trolls have put out . thankyou :)

Welcome to AH Iklwa!

If you found AH you are already on your way to Africa.

Welcome.

so true ,bricko...
welcome to AH lklwa...
as spike said , ,,,good words ,mate
enjoy our place.........

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Welcome sir!

Welcome to AH...

Welcome to AH Iklwa! Keep planning your half way there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JordanelotH

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.