Hello from Sheridan Wyoming

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to you! I love your great state of Wyoming! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Welcome from Sundance. You will Learn a lot here. It was a very valuable resource when I planned my first trip.

welcome from your neighbor In So Dakota, ask all the questions as we all want to help you have the best time and "hunts" you can. just remember once you go the first time you will go again

Glad to have you, looking forward to hearing some of your hunting success stories-

Welcome from Casper, Rambling! A lot of great information and people on this site.

Greetings rambling,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a moment, have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Giday rambling and welcome to the A H forums

Looking forward to learning lots on the forum. In the initial stages of planning my first Africa hunt. Currently working on my North American "Big 10" Look to virtually meeting some great people who are passionate about hunting in Africa.
Welcome to AH

Welcome rambling. Good to have you here. I'm seeing enough of us from NE WY we might have to have a get together sometime. I'm just down I-90 in Gillette. I think it's safari number 9 for me next month so I can answer a few questions anytime.
Bruce

Welcome rambling. Good to have you here. I'm seeing enough of us from NE WY we might have to have a get together sometime. I'm just down I-90 in Gillette. I think it's safari number 9 for me next month so I can answer a few questions anytime.
Bruce
I like the idea, from Buffalo

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelBen

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com