Hello from Sheridan Wyoming

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to you! I love your great state of Wyoming! Looking forward to hearing more from you!
 
Welcome from Sundance. You will Learn a lot here. It was a very valuable resource when I planned my first trip.
 
welcome from your neighbor In So Dakota, ask all the questions as we all want to help you have the best time and "hunts" you can. just remember once you go the first time you will go again
 
Glad to have you, looking forward to hearing some of your hunting success stories-
 
Welcome from Casper, Rambling! A lot of great information and people on this site.
 
Greetings rambling,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a moment, have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Giday rambling and welcome to the A H forums
 
Looking forward to learning lots on the forum. In the initial stages of planning my first Africa hunt. Currently working on my North American "Big 10" Look to virtually meeting some great people who are passionate about hunting in Africa.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome rambling. Good to have you here. I'm seeing enough of us from NE WY we might have to have a get together sometime. I'm just down I-90 in Gillette. I think it's safari number 9 for me next month so I can answer a few questions anytime.
Bruce
 
Welcome rambling. Good to have you here. I'm seeing enough of us from NE WY we might have to have a get together sometime. I'm just down I-90 in Gillette. I think it's safari number 9 for me next month so I can answer a few questions anytime.
Bruce
I like the idea, from Buffalo
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,913
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top