Hello from Oklahoma

RealEstateCop405

AH member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Yes I'm the guy who posted a bunch of ammo for sale and was making people feel uneasy. I apologize I was told about this page by a friend of mine. I've been trying to unload some ammo locally with no luck. The main reason for joining is that I don't know anyone who shoots 416 ammo in Oklahoma, so I joined in hopes of unloading it on a big game site. I just recently bought a Sig Cross 6.5 and can't wait to shoot it. I have never been to Africa but it's on my bucket list. Also if you don't like my ammo prices just make me an offer just trying to unload some ammo. I do own an Estate sale company locally and If I find any cool stuff I'll be sure to upload a pic of it.

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm just a bit north of you by Enid. If you find yourself up this way P.M. me and we can have a chat and maybe shoot a bit. Glad you are on the site!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH RealEstateCop405!

Welcome aboard!

Good day! Welcome from our side!

:S Welcome:

Welcome to the site

Welcome to AH.. Hope to see you in Africa some time :)

Welcome to AH!

Greetings RealEstateCop405,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I have no idea what an “Sig Cross 6.5” is but, I will look it up one day soon.
Meanwhile, when you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KateHallig

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.