Hello from Germany / Switzerland

Horbs

AH member
Joined
Oct 23, 2023
Messages
32
Reaction score
94
Location
Germany / Switzerland
Hunted
Switzerland, Germany, Macedonia
Hello, my name is Martin and I am originally from Germany and have been living in Switzerland for 12 years. I am 35 years old, a mechatronics engineer for 18 years, a hunter for 8 years, married for 7 years and father of a 6 year old son. I hunt everywhere in Europe from foxes to red deer. From next year I would like to focus on Namibia/South Africa.
I'm a big Mauser/DWM fan, although I mostly use my Merkel Helix Speedster in everyday life. I'm looking forward to many nice conversations and reports of experiences and would be happy if one or the other could help a beginner to Africa like me with certain questions.

best regards and always
Weidmannsheil
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:S Welcome:

Weidmannsheil!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Michael,
Welcome to the forum! All the best with your research and please let us know if we can assist in any way.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH Martin !!
 
Grüße dich aus Namibia!
Wenn du Interesse hast mit gleich gesinnten und gleichaltrigen Jägern ein besonderes jagd Abenteuer zu erleben. Meld dich bei uns! Wir leben in den Bergen Namibias und haben ein ganz besonderes Jagdgebiet mit vielen verschiedenen Wild Arten!
Bis dahin, kräftiges Weidmannsheil auf deinen jagd Pfaden.
Philip
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome Martin!
I have no experience in Africa, but I have a lot of experience in raising children. Spend as much time with that young man as humanly possible!

Sincerely
Jason
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day, Martin! Welcome to AH!

You'll surely find a lot of great Outfits on this forum. We are a family outfit based in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. If we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate! We'll be glad to answer your questions!

Best regards
Johan
www.executivehuntafrica.com
 
Grüße dich aus Namibia!
Wenn du Interesse hast mit gleich gesinnten und gleichaltrigen Jägern ein besonderes jagd Abenteuer zu erleben. Meld dich bei uns! Wir leben in den Bergen Namibias und haben ein ganz besonderes Jagdgebiet mit vielen verschiedenen Wild Arten!
Bis dahin, kräftiges Weidmannsheil auf deinen jagd Pfaden.
Philip
Ah schön zu wissen, dass auch deutschsprachige hier unterwegs sind. Ich werde mir mal bei Gelegenheit deine Homepage anschauen.
 
Good day, Martin! Welcome to AH!

You'll surely find a lot of great Outfits on this forum. We are a family outfit based in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. If we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate! We'll be glad to answer your questions!

Best regards
Johan
www.executivehuntafrica.com
Thank you
 
Welcome Martin!
I have no experience in Africa, but I have a lot of experience in raising children. Spend as much time with that young man as humanly possible!

Sincerely
Jason

Welcome Martin!
I have no experience in Africa, but I have a lot of experience in raising children. Spend as much time with that young man as humanly possible!

Sincerely
Jason
Yes, believe me I know.
But now he's at an age where he can regularly accompany me hunting. And he is really fascinated by it

Screenshot_20231023_213731_Gallery.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello, my name is Martin and I am originally from Germany and have been living in Switzerland for 12 years. I am 35 years old, a mechatronics engineer for 18 years, a hunter for 8 years, married for 7 years and father of a 6 year old son. I hunt everywhere in Europe from foxes to red deer. From next year I would like to focus on Namibia/South Africa.
I'm a big Mauser/DWM fan, although I mostly use my Merkel Helix Speedster in everyday life. I'm looking forward to many nice conversations and reports of experiences and would be happy if one or the other could help a beginner to Africa like me with certain questions.

best regards and always
Weidmannsheil View attachment 565431
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH Martin! Glad to have you here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,336
Messages
1,573,248
Members
169,726
Latest member
FayChecchi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top