Hello From Florida - New Member

EODSTEVE

Reaction score
Hunted
Botswana and South Africa
Hello Everyone. New member from Florida. Had the fortunate experience to live in Botswana for a few years for business and, of course, caught the hunting fever with several hunts throughout Botswana and one in South Africa. Amazing. Now all my money is going into the coffee can for the next African hunt. I highly recommend spending time in Botswana; they have it all. Hunting, fishing, camping, and safaris that will blow your mind.
I look forward to hearing about everyone's hunting experiences throughout Africa to help me plan my wife and I next trip.

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard! Where in FL are you at? I used to live in Homestead and moved to GA with the military.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome! Enjoy the site! If you are interested in our products please do not hesitate to contact us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenC

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with