Hello everyone, im from Alabama, US....dont pay me anymind im just here for the knowledge for now, maybe one day ill get to Africa on a hunt

DelRock83

AH member
Reaction score
The biggest game I have ever hunted are the native Southeastern United States whitetail...but I find it fascinating how different hunting is in different parts of the world and how African PH's have to learn to hunt all the different game they have there

Welcome to AH! Enjoy the forum.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH

The biggest game I have ever hunted are the native Southeastern United States whitetail...but I find it fascinating how different hunting is in different parts of the world and how African PH's have to learn to hunt all the different game they have there
"Someday" will never get here. Make a plan, start acting on it. Save just $200/month, you'll have enough for a nice PG hunt in 4 or 5 years.

It’s a great place to learn. I hope you get to Africa sooner than you think.

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to the best forum on the internet for all things Africa, worldwide hunting and guns.

My best ( and favorite) clients are from Mobile. Crimson Tide, and an LSU Tiger (me) in the same room.
We share utmost respect as kindred brothers.

As others have said, start saving, and read everything here about first time trips. The information is invaluable.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH DelRock83!

Good day! Welcome from our side too!
Best regards!

G’day from Australia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoracioSpi

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?