Hello everyone, im from Alabama, US....dont pay me anymind im just here for the knowledge for now, maybe one day ill get to Africa on a hunt

Well if people keep releasing all of those exotic animals in Central to Southern Florida....in a few more years we just might be able to go on safari in the everglades....my grandparents live in coral gables and they be telling me about how animal control gets more action than police officers down there, he even went as far as telling one game warden he was talking to one day said they have even been spotting MATURE Nile crocodiles here and there

Driving around Greenville and I 10 is danger enough!
Well you may as well get ready for the I-10 to be backed up from Pensacola to New Orleans bout January and February.....the superbowl is in New Orleans this plus Mardi Gras and the Zulu Ball...lol

Well you may as well get ready for the I-10 to be backed up from Pensacola to New Orleans bout January and February.....the superbowl is in New Orleans this year plus Mardi Gras and the Zulu Ball...lol

Welcome to the AH community. Just got back from a visit to B’ham this weekend. Where in AL are you from. I am in Nashville but spend a good amount of time deer hunting in Aliceville, AL outside Tuscaloosa. And a Vols fan too! GBO!
I'm from Wilcox county but I live in Greenville

This!!! That is exactly what I did, maybe saved a bit more a month. It took me two years and I went and took my wife. There are some great packages/specials. Set your mind to it, it can be done. Welcome to the forum.
We are on the same wavelength with this one considering I'm just going to eat exotic meat and get some experience for another safari so I was looking into some cull hunts....LMAO

Don’t know what I was thinking I mean I 65 in Greenville, I’m sure I 10 is backed up with people fleeing the storm.

Greetings DelRock83,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,

Don’t know what I was thinking I mean I 65 in Greenville, I’m sure I 10 is backed up with people fleeing th
Don’t know what I was thinking I mean I 65 in Greenville, I’m sure I 10 is backed up with people fleeing the storm.
Both of them are backed up right now but when that first hurricane or storm front hits when it subsides and brings in the cold weather we be in the stands damn near b4 the storm dissipates....instead of rain and lightning give us a little snow...lol

The biggest game I have ever hunted are the native Southeastern United States whitetail...but I find it fascinating how different hunting is in different parts of the world and how African PH's have to learn to hunt all the different game they have there
Welcome to AH

The biggest game I have ever hunted are the native Southeastern United States whitetail...but I find it fascinating how different hunting is in different parts of the world and how African PH's have to learn to hunt all the different game they have there
Welcome!

Someday I’m going to was my father’s favorite dream. I was living in Alaska his biggest dream. I had a month long fishing trip planned for him but two months before he dropped dead in the kitchen. I said it wouldn’t happen to me and I’ve lived a great life as a lodge owner and guide here in Canada as a licensed gunsmith also and have made two safaris and hunted and fished all over. My dream was to take my sons and stepson on an African hunt. Two weeks ago today I got a call in the night my oldest boy Jacob died in the night. My somedays have been shattered. DON’T let it happen to you!!!!

Good day! Welcome to AH! Let us know if we can assist you with any travel arrangements.

Someday I’m going to was my father’s favorite dream. I was living in Alaska his biggest dream. I had a month long fishing trip planned for him but two months before he dropped dead in the kitchen. I said it wouldn’t happen to me and I’ve lived a great life as a lodge owner and guide here in Canada as a licensed gunsmith also and have made two safaris and hunted and fished all over. My dream was to take my sons and stepson on an African hunt. Two weeks ago today I got a call in the night my oldest boy Jacob died in the night. My somedays have been shattered. DON’T let it happen to you!!!!
I'm am so sorry for your losses, that really puts things into perspective for me

So sorry to hear this. Please
accept my sincere condolences. Our oldest died at 18 in an accident. It is a pain I would
wish on no one.

You will find a great wealth of knowledge within this community. Welcome aboard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alejandra6

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia