Altitude sickness

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
My wife and her sister are currently visiting relatives in Italy. They will eventually visit Phil Giordano's shop in Rome at the end of the visit.

Today they are in Slovenia doing the tourist thing. Now I’m wishing I went along. Maybe next time.

So, what is a must do in Slovenia. They will not be hunting. I’m sure my niece is a great tour guide in Slovenia. But any other suggestions ?

From Slovenia

I asked here if they had trout fishing or not. Have not heard back.

Attachments

• IMG_6567.jpeg
    IMG_6567.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 12
I have just returned from hunting in Slovenia.

Not hunting - Ljubljana, Lake Bled are the two biggest stops. Triglav National Park is very nice. That's where I hunted, it has something for everyone. The Kranjska Gora area of the park is just beautiful.

The streams have Brown and Rainbow trout, the lakes have those and others.

Lake Bled

Image1728752819.482809.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. What were you hunting. The river in the picture above looks like it would hold trout

Thanks for the response. What were you hunting. The river in the picture above looks like it would hold trout
Went to Slovenia to hunt Chamois, but added on a Roe. I was in Croatia to hunt Red and Fallow.

I have a report posted. Slovenia is really an outdoor paradise. It’s not Switzerland, but neither is the pricing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micheal B

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.