Happy New Year to all my fellow Jewish Hunters

aminkus

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Hunted
plains game and dangerous game
Shana Tova and Happy New Year to all my fellow hunters celebrating Rosh Hashanah. May 5785 be a wonderful sweet year filled with happiness and great African Adventures.

Shana Tova and Happy New Year to all my fellow hunters celebrating Rosh Hashanah. May 5785 be a wonderful sweet year filled with happiness and great African Adventures.
Happy New Year to you!

Now I have to ask, are there a lot of Jewish hunters out there? I just gifted my dad's .30-06 to my nephew. His father is Jewish (and a good guy) but he has no concept about hunting. Under Jewish law, my nephew is not Jewish, but still pretty close! We'll see if he becomes a hunter.

You are a good uncle regardless of the Jewish birth order. As far as other Jewish hunters i am not sure. I sure hope there are more out there!

You are a good uncle regardless of the Jewish birth order. As far as other Jewish hunters i am not sure. I sure hope there are more out there!
Well there's Saul.
I inherited the .30-06 when my dad passed. I have another '06 as well as many other rifles that my own grandson will inherit, but he didn't know my father. My nephew did know his grandfather, so What thought it should go to him.

It he story of the rifle is that it was custom built in Germany just after WW II for a friend oh my father. In the late 50's he sold it to my dad. It is a beautiful Mauser with trim lines, a Schnabel fore end and a little engraving. It has express sights and a quick detach scope mount. The well-known gunsmith Ed Lapour good me that the mount was something special and I should make sure nothing happened to it. One of those guns you just love. I wanted my nephew to have his grandfather's rifle. He says he wants to kill feral hogs with it as they are destructive in the California environment where he lives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timcorry

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?