Greetings from Zambia

Welcome, it's a pure paradise for cats where you lives in Luangwa valley !

Thank you Gordon Kruger, yes you are right the leopards and lions are around and the photo under here is from a another trail camera some nights ago 15 km from the other camera, it's most probably a female so there should be a male around also. Had to go down to South Africa but will continue baiting when I'm back, I know there is some large males around !!

PICT0005.JPG

Welcome aboard... great to have another Zambian in the forum. I lived in Zambia for quite a few years and hinted Mulabezi, Kafue flats and the Munyamadzi... as well as other GMA's and some private farms. Some of the best hunting I have had the privilege to do... maybe we will get back there and go after one of those leopards you are on about?

Thanks Bruce, nice to hear ! We will open the doors in August 2016 with a new lodge designed by Michal Alon, no cats have been taken on Mbizi for 5 years so I feel very confident for the coming season.

Best wishes,
Michael

Welcome from Minnesota USA

Thanks Rob !
Came back to Luangwa and put out a bait and camera, and got a decent male after only a few hours on the bait.

12090144.JPG

One more photo, a bit blurry, but I guess the camera need some other settings...
12090143.JPG

Sure have proof you have male on bait.

Hello again...Would you PM me with prices and details on your leopard hunting.

Hello again...Would you PM me with prices and details on your leopard hunting.

I would like the Leopard hunt/price info as well, thank you

And me please

Welcome... I lived and hunted in Zambia for about 6 years, so keen to get back. Easier for me from RSA now... short flight to Ndola/ Lusaka and Bob's your aunty!!

Thank you Bruce, it's a huge difference from RSA and Zambia, and I was happy to be back in Zambia after a couple weeks of down in South....

Thank you and I will pm you other with some information in a couple of days.

Best regards,
Michael

Last edited:
Thank you Bruce, it's a huge difference from RSA and Zambia, and I was happy to be back in Zambia after a couple of down in South.

Thank you and will pm you other with some information in a couple of days.

Best regards,
Michael
Great, thanks Michael and looking fwd to your PM.

Cool pics!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for all the cool pictures! I hope to hunt Zambia some day myself so go ahead and send me your info on leopard as well.

BTW, I read through that USFWS fact sheet and the way I see it, there is separate paragraph for Leopard, then they go back to discussing Elephant. It simply says;
Please contact the
Service in advance of your trip for
information on the populations from
which we allow import of hunting
trophies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marilynn70

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?